Agricultural Grade Polyglutamic Acid
Gamma-poly-glutamic acid (γ-PGA), is a polymer of the amino acid glutamic acid (GA). γ-PGA has high water absorbability, which can increase the water content of soil at depths between 0 and 20cm by 1.5-2.8%, and at soil depths between 20 and 40 cm by 1-1.5%, thus giving higher resistance to drought.
- Hydroscopic property
Lots of side chain carboxyl group, forming hydrogen bond in and out molecule, and enhancing hydroscopicity and moisture retention
- Hydrolysis property
Hydrolysis to Glutamic acid; Avirulent and harmless
Pollution-free to the environment; Green Macromolecule
Gamma PGA is widely used in cosmetic, environment protection, pharmaceutical, food, agriculture and desertification control.
- Improve the nutrient deficiency Symptom
- Promote Fruit Formation, improve the sugar degree, increase its yield and promote crop earlier yield;
- Improve crop’s resistibility, it can enhance crop’s resistibility to cold, drought, and lodging;
- It can efficiently improve fruit coloring, increase its brix, improve the quality and taste, and prolong shelf-life.
All crops such as wheat, corn, peanut, vegetable, fruiter, flower, etc.
1．PGA Sole as Fertilizer
1) Improving the utilization of chemical fertilizer
2) Enriching nutrients
3) Promoting root development and protein synthesis
In conclusion: increase productivity, improve quality
2. PGA Compound Fertilizer
1) Biodegrading of PGA gradually
2) Releasing the sequestrated fertilizers gradually
3) Supplying nutrients persistently
In conclusion: prolonged and controlled release
Packaging and Storage
Packing: 25kg drum or packed to customer’s requirement.
Storage: Keep in cool condition away from direct sunshine and temperature under 20℃. Period of validity is 24 months